Fast and safe casino payouts are among the top consideration when searching for the right casino. Everyone is looking for a place where you don’t have to wait for weeks to get your funds after a win.
And because the management at El Royale understands this too well, all payout methods are convenient.
Let’s check out the available El Royale Casino withdrawal methods, processing time, waiting periods, and more.
Cashout Basics: What You Need to Know
Once you strike a good win at the casino, you want to get your hands on the cash fast. Any extra minute of waiting is tormenting, making you feel cheated.
While playing at El Royale, you’ll have multiple payout options. For any payment option, you’ll need some time to get your funds.
Here are some key points you need to know when processing your El Royale Casino Payout:
- Understand the casino’s terms and conditions: to understand any unnecessary surprises later, go through the casino’s T&C.
Meeting these terms will help in making the withdrawal process fast and easier.
- Find out the withdrawal method’s waiting time before making a choice. Some methods will take 3 days while others can take up to 5 days.
- Submit all the documents you need for the verification on time. Delaying to do this will only delay your withdrawals.
- Before a withdrawal, you need to have made at least one deposit.
Any casino withdrawal amount is free of charge, but there may be some fees, depending on your bank’s policy. Also, the minimum weekly withdrawal amount is $2500 per player.
Account Verification Process
Step 1: Submit the verification documents that include:
- Front & back copies of your credit/debit card.
- Proof of address- utility bill/bank statement not older than 3 months.
- Copy of your identity document (Driver’s license/ bank statement.)
You’ll use the El Royale Casino payout verification email to send in your documents.
Step 2: Complete the Authorization Agreement Form
On the cashier section, select Authorization Agreement Option and key in the required details
Step 3: notify the support team on the right time to make the verification call.
That’s it! As soon as you complete this verification process, the casino will process your withdrawal.
El Royale Casino Withdrawal Processing Time and Reversal
As noted earlier, El Royale Casino payout varies between 3 and 5 days, depending on the payment method. If you need your money fast, Bitcoin is the perfect choice as you can receive your money in as little as 1-3 days.
Don’t forget that you need to complete El Royale Casino validation process to get your withdrawals.
The table below shows the available payout methods and the withdrawal time:
|Payout Method||Processing Time||Currency|
|Wire Transfer||5 Business Days||Dollars, AUD|
|Bitcoin||1-3 Business Days||Dollars, AUD|
|Visa, Mastercard||3-4 Business Days||Dollars, AUD|
Within the time you’ll be waiting for your withdrawal processing, you can reverse your withdrawal in the casino lobby. The money will be returned to your account, and you can use the funds to play for real money.
Cash Out and Bonus Funds
For all winnings from bonus funds, the minimum withdrawal is $150. And after processing your withdrawal, the casino will remove any remaining funds from your account.
Also, you’ll still need to complete the verification process before your payout is processed.
To make more withdrawals from bonus funds, you have to make another deposit and meet the wagering requirement of 35X your deposit. You can learn more about cashout and bonus funds on the terms and conditions page or from the support team.
El Royale Cashout Time and Waiting Periods
Once you send your verification documents through the El Royale Casino verification email, you can expect to get your money soon. However, the cash out time will vary depending on the following:
- Need for additional verification: if this is your first withdrawal, you’ll need to submit the verification documents. Any delay means more days of waiting to get your funds.
- Choice of banking method: with Bitcoin, you get your funds in 1-3 business days, but you’ll have to wait longer for wire transfers.
- Withdrawal amount: there is a limit of $2500 of withdrawal amounts, which means you may not get your funds at once.
Don’t forget that you need to meet all withdrawal terms and conditions before requesting a withdrawal. But considering the available El Royale Casino payout reviews, you’ll not wait for too long to get your funds.